Friday, October 4, 2013

One miracle year..

We had gone thru one miracle year..

Thank you Allah!

1st October 2013 - Happy one year old my lil' angel..may we passing more and more miracle year onwards..


I can't touch u, I can't kiss u, I can't hug u, and I can't say: thank u for being strong with me as promised..

I can't celebrate it with u..

but all I can do at this luvly mornin' is walked in to Neonatal ICU to meet ur so called 'first family' to share our greatest appreciation with them. When they saw me, they said: Fitri!

Hey, its been a year and they did remember u son! 

Melangkah kaki ke NICU mengimbau kembali saat2 getir tahun lalu. Aroma NICU, suasana NICU..membuat air mata mengalir dgn sendirinya tanpa disangka-sangka tadi..Surprisingly, nurse bagi kami masuk, bila dgr nurse2 tu panggil: Nurhidayah...Nurhidayah...Fitri! ooooohh..mmg air mata laju jek, they did remember us! Madam pulak dtg peluk....dgn nurse2 pon banjir...haiihhh...how time flies...

Kiteorg bawak juadah sikit untuk mkn pagi mereka, walaupon pemberian tu sememangnya tak dpt dibandingkan dengan keprihatinan mereka terhadap Fitri, 
Heartfelt thanks to abah Fitri, to my beloved abah and umie, to my luvly sis and brother Nadiah, Yayah, and  for all ur support, ur care, ur attention and ur luv to me to went thru life..

Kadang, ada waktunya aku menangis sendiri bila hati dan telinga tak dpt lagi menahan dan mendengar kata2 mereka yg aku harapkan dpt memberi kata2 semangat, namun sebaliknya yg berlaku. Mereka di atas lah yg senantiasa menghulurkan bahu... 

In this journey of life, even though we may begin it with difficulties, this is design of God that I appreciate and cherish! Alhamdulillah!

No comments: